Award Winning Blog
Victoria Lee Home has received the Sunshine Blogger Award!
This is an award given by bloggers to other bloggers who are positive, inspiring and creative.
I am thrilled to have been nominated by Kim Kusiciel of No Happy Accidents and I graciously accept this award. It’s so great that she loved my blog this much. Her blog is amazing and I love her positivity and humor. I hope you will go check out her page. I promise you’ll love it!
Now that I’ve won, I get to nominate 11 other blogs that I love and want YOU to know about!
Here’s how it works:
The nominated blogger is required to write a post in which they:
- Thank the blogger who nominated them and post a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated them.
- Nominate 11 other blogs and give them 11 new questions to answer.
- Notify your nominees and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
The Blogger Behind the Blog
Kim asked me a few questions so that everyone could get to know me a little bit better.
Who are you and what does your blog represent? My name is Anna Katherine but everyone calls me Anna Kat. I blog about home decor, entertaining, and art. My goal is to help people be inspired to create beautiful homes for their families.
What is your biggest joy in life? I’d have to say sharing my home with my husband and our dogs. I love to cook and entertain and I hope I use those skills to create memorable moments for my friends and family to cherish.
What is your biggest fear in life? That I won’t be remembered.
Where would you live if there were no barriers in your way? I would love to live in the South of France or somewhere in Italy.
What is your most memorable vacation? I’d have to say either San Diego or Las Vegas. Both totally different but each awesome in their own way.
If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why? If money was no object, I would buy a yacht and sail around the world with my husband.
What do you like to do in your spare time? I am an avid reader, cook, and singer. Singing is actually how I met my husband.
What type of books or blogs do you like to read? The blogs I read are about home decor, crafts, and the art of entertaining. Books I like are biographical or anything related to history. I also love good beach reads from Nicholas Sparks or Dorothea Benton Frank.
If you had an extra $2,000, how would you spend it? Ha! I need that for my bills. I wish I could have $2000 to spend on a vacation though.
What is your favorite social media platform and why? I love Instagram. I have made so many terrific friendships through IG.
If you could have a do-over on anything in your life, would you? Why or why not? I don’t have too many regrets because any mistakes we make in life shape us into who we are. We become better people through the mistrials of life.
Thank you, Kim, for honoring me with Sunshine Blogger Award! I hope you guys will check out her site, No Happy Accidents
Blogs I Am Nominating
These are blogs I absolutely love and I know you will too!
Valerie at One Happy Housewife
Dedra at Dedra Davis Writes
Cheyenne at Sense & Serendipity
Claira at A Little Peace of Home
Meredith at Welcome to Heardmont
Jodi at Hey Jode
Julia at Unbreakable Joy
Mollie at The Sassy Southern
Jolene at Create Pray Love
Tracy at Jersey Girl in the South
Kristen at Arie + Co.
Congratulations on being nominated. I love all of your blogs!
My questions for you!
- What is the best part of being a blogger?
- Which blogs do you most admire?
- What do you hope your readers get from your content?
- What inspires you each day?
- If you could have any career, which would you choose?
- Which actress would play you in the story of your life?
- What do you want to be remembered for?
- Name something else you are passionate about.
- What are some of the challenges you face as a blogger?
- What are some of the most rewarding things you’ve experienced as a blogger?
- What advice would you give to new bloggers as they begin their journey?
I am looking forward to reading your responses. Don’t forget to tag me in your post or on social media!